Are you caught in an exhausting, repeating cycle of bad relationships that always turn out the same, and suspect there must be some root cause driving your attraction to the wrong people, and them to you?
Are you naturally giving and constantly find yourself being taken advantage of by chronic takers?
Have you ever noticed that you attract the same type of person again and again and wonder why? Would you like to understand the elements that are driving this attraction and fueling this frustrating, toxic cycle? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, keep reading
Hoping that a new relationship will turn out different than the last, and then being disappointed by not only the same result, but arriving there through the same familiar negative patterns along the way can be discouraging. It can leave you wondering if there is a way out of this cycle.
Sure, there are many books that aim to help you recover after the damage from a toxic relationship is already done, but there are none that solely explore the root cause of the attraction that sensitive people and narcissists have for each other, until now
Explore this groundbreaking book that finally uncovers the reasons why empaths and narcissists are so irresistibly drawn to each other, and the ways that, armed with the truth, you can finally break the cycle as others have and avoid these relationships in the future so you can finally meet the person you were meant for
Inside you’ll find:
- The single, harmless-seeming trait that draws in narcissists like moths to flame
- 15 must-know warning signs of a toxic relationship
- The true reason behind why empaths often feel compelled to “fix” broken partners
- The 7 unmistakable stages of a toxic relationship (see if you relate )
- How energy vampires and codependency may be affecting you without you knowing
- Why enforcing your own boundaries can completely change a relationship dynamic
- How toxic relationships are preventing you from meeting the one you were meant to be with, and the ultimate tool to break free from the cycle for good
And much more…
Even with a track record a mile long of toxic, unhealthy, and even abusive relationships, there is a way to empower yourself to break the cycle and climb out of the spin cycle you’ve been in. If you are finally ready to never deal with another dead end, hurtful relationship again, scroll up and add this book to your cart
Publisher: Independently Published
Pub Date: 10/2019
Size: 8.00h x 5.00w x 0.29d