Are you a high school student, soon to be a graduate and heading off to college or to work full time? Are you in college and not sure how to manage the time and money you do have while going to college? Are you a parent looking for a good introduction to personal finance and time management for your son or daughter? If you want to learn how you can better manage your time and money as a young adult, then keep reading!
Schools worldwide lack a formal financial literacy course, instead of focusing on teaching students arbitrary skills that may or may not be relevant to their daily lives.
This book bundle aims to fill a gap in the education system by introducing teenagers and college students to relevant financial concepts and time strategy strategies to broaden their functional understanding and help them make informed decisions at every stage of their lives.
Kara Ross’ series is comprised into one all-encompassing bundle here with The Ultimate College Student Handbook: 3 In 1 – Time Management for Teens and College Students, Personal Finance for Teens and College Students, College Student Side Hustle.
Most importantly – you’ll learn the power that small changes to your life can make all the difference and the ways that you already possess the mental fortitude within you to take control today.
Time Management For Teens And College Students: The Ultimate Guide for Balancing School and Life for Teens and Young Adults
- How to manage your time effectively;
- How to optimize your productivity;
- How to prioritize your coursework;
- Effective ways to avoid procrastination;
- Time management tools to help you manage your time;
Personal Finance for Teens and College Students: The Complete Guide to Financial Literacy for Teens and Young Adults
- Essential financial terms and concepts and how to manage your financial accounts;
- What to do with your money and grow it to become financially free;
- How to prioritize your expenses and focus more on needs, not wants;
- How to save and invest money to prepare for future engagements, like marriage and family;
- The Dos and Don’ts of managing money, so you won’t have any issues growing your money;
College Student Side Hustle: 100+ Ways to Start Making Extra Money for the Broke College Student
- Why yоu shоuld cоnѕіdеr a side hustle;
- Bеnеfіtѕ оf a sіdе huѕtlе;
- Quеѕtіоnѕ tо ask when соnѕіdеrіng a ѕіdе hustle to mаkе mоnеy;
- 10 соmmаndmеntѕ fоr side-hustle ѕuссеѕѕ;
- 100+ great ideas for possible side hustles;
AND SO MUCH MORE!
If you’re looking to build more powerful time and money habits, reach peak productivity, boost your critical thinking and problem-solving skills – all while setting goals and achieving along the way – then this series is for you.
What are you waiting for?
It’s time to get out there and stop leaving your life up to chance-scroll up now and click on “BUY NOW” today for your own guide to navigating through today’s environment with success!
Publisher: Publishing Forte
Pub Date: 12/2021
Size: 8.50h x 5.50w x 0.93d