Hello, and welcome to the wonderful world of burgers!Close your eyes and picture this scene. It is a hot summer’s day, the sun is about to set, and you are sitting at a table full of family and friends. In front of you is a plate with a juicy, hot burger in the middle, you can smell the fragrant spices and hear your loved ones enjoying the conversation. You pick up the burger on your plate and take a big bite and delight in the delicious meal while the sun continues to set behind you. Doesn’t that sound nice? Well, this book can help that dream become a reality. Dive into these simple, and cost-effective recipes and explore a world of beautiful burgers. To make sure that all taste buds and dietary preferences are catered for, we have split the burger recipes into 5 sections.
- Meat burgers: this section is for meat lovers. It contains burgers made from traditional beef and lamb, but also contains a surprise recipe using goat meat for adventurous meat eaters.
- Poultry burgers: this section contains recipes using chicken, turkey, and duck. It also contains recipes that can be made for the holiday season.
- Seafood burgers: this section is for seafood lovers, the recipes in this section are made with fish and shellfish. They are light and refreshing alternatives to meat and poultry recipes.
- Vegetarian/vegan burgers: this section is for all conscious eaters. These recipes are healthier and easier to make but still pack lots of flavors.
- Toppings and sauces: this section contains recipes for the little extras that take burgers to the next level.
The cooking instructions for most of the burgers are for shallow frying, which means cooking the burger patties in a frying pan. But they can be cooked in the oven on the grill setting, or on a barbecue. Whichever way you cook them, burgers should be easy, fuss-free, and most importantly delicious.
Publisher: Independently Published
Pub Date: 11/2022
Size: 10.00h x 8.00w x 0.21d