Are you tired of not being able to control your anger? Do you face a hard time when it comes to managing your anger? Are you tired of blowing up at people?
We all are familiar with anger. It’s one of our reactions to situations. Everyone gets angry, and it’s just like every other emotion in our body. Just as we feel happy, sad, anxious, emotional, joyful, fearful, disgusted, we can also feel angry.
Learning to control your anger is critical to your physical, mental, and emotional health as well. Many of the anger management books that I’ve come across don’t address the problem at the core. They instead attempt to address the symptoms. This book will give you a fresh perspective on what anger is, where it comes from, and provide powerful, practical methods that will show you how to control anger – the right way!
The tools you will learn in this book can help no matter what your situation is.
Who this book is for:
- Anyone who wants to remove self-damaging thinking to feel great and achieve more.
- Anyone who wants to stop feeling out of control
- Anyone who wants to enjoy better relationships with friends and partners
- Anyone who wants to know how to control anger outbursts
- Anyone who wants to know the best ways to deal with anger
- Anyone who does not understand why they are so angry
- Anyone who wants more empathy and skills to work with angry family, colleagues, or friends.
In this book, we will explore why it’s essential to learn and practice anger management techniques. Not only for relieving improving your relationships and feeling better but also for improving your physical health. You will find simple solutions that work!
This book will teach you::
- How our mind affects our body?
- What are emotions?
- What is anger?
- What is the true cost of anger, and why should you care?
- Why do you get angry?
- How to express your anger
- How to manage your anger
- What are the best anger management strategies?
- How do I deal with people who are always angry?
- How do I deal with an angry spouse or family member?
- And much more!!
When you apply the techniques taught in this book, you will be able to stop your anger in its tracks, and you will learn to be a much happier person.
You deserve to live a happier, healthier, and longer life because your emotional and mental health doesn’t just impact how you feel. It affects your physical health and your ability to make and keep relationships. Your anger issues doesn’t have to continue to keep you from living your life to the fullest. It’s time to tear down your current way of thinking and rebuild thought patterns that contribute to your life in constructive ways.
Grab your copy now!
Publisher: Nxt Level International
Pub Date: 05/2021
Size: 8.00h x 5.00w x 0.40d