Discover Jesus: Son of Man, Son of God
Get up close and personal with Jesus, His teachings, and what they mean for you today. The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Life of Christ takes you on location so you can absorb the historical and prophetic context into which Jesus was born, lived, died, came alive again, and ascended to His rightful place in Heaven.
- Jesus’s Life, Death, and Resurrection
- The Deity of Christ
- Jesus’s Teachings & Parables
- The Kingdom of God
- The Harmony of the Gospels
- The Geopolitics of Jesus’s Day
- And More
- The Smart Guide to the Bible is a series of simplified commentaries designed to uncomplicate God’s word for everyday Bible readers.
Every page contains handy features or learning aids like these:
- cross-references to other Scriptures
- brief commentaries from experts
- points to ponder
- the big picture of how passages fit with the entire Bible
- practical tips for applying biblical truths to life
- simple definitions of key words and concepts
- interesting maps, charts, and illustrations
- wrap-ups of each biblical passage
- study questions
Whether you’re new to the Bible, a long-time student of Scripture, or somewhere in between, you’ll appreciate the many ways The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Life of Christ goes far beyond your typical Bible study tool. The practical, relevant helps on each page lead you to get the most out of God’s word.
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Pub Date: 11/2007
Size: 9.22h x 7.34w x 1.09d