What would it mean for your coaching if you got right to the heart of the matter – every time?
You can. Learn rarely taught tips and concepts that will immediately elevate your coaching while avoiding the common pitfalls.
New and experienced coaches alike will benefit greatly from the detailed strategies and wisdom shared from Marion’s years of experience.
–Cheryl Richardson, NYTimes Bestselling author of Take Time for Your Life
Marion Franklin, the Coach’s Coach, has been training and mentoring coaches for more than 20 years. Every student she has mentored or taught who sought ACC, PCC, or MCC has gotten their credential using the material in this book designed for all levels of coaches. No matter where you are in your coaching journey, this book has something for you.
This book is different because it:
- Includes brilliant tools for beginner-to-seasoned coaches
- Offers advanced techniques for developing powerful questions without any lists
- Provides principles of human behavior that help you quickly identify what’s really going on
- Contains the 25 Themes that underlie every coaching situation and make coaching and questioning much simpler
- Shares a step-by-step, easy to follow, way to create a shift in perspective
- Presents 17 strategies that clients unknowingly use that actually work against, not for them
Begin using even one or two of the concepts and principles in this book and notice your coaching immediately elevate to a new level. Your clients will notice the difference
You will experience this innovative approach to masterful coaching with two full laser-coaching sessions with commentary – much like eavesdropping in on the mind of a master coach.
Marion shares unprecedented concepts that will help new coaches and even the most experienced coaches gain new insights and ideas, including a deeper understanding of what they already know.
- Automatically improve your coaching by applying one rarely known principle.
- Never feel stuck around what question to ask.
- Feel more confident by quickly identifying what’s really going on.
- Know exactly what to listen for in every conversation.
- Discover a simple “2 inquiry” approach that instantly enables you to deepen your curiosity.
This book will not only boost your confidence and mastery as a coach, it will enable you to produce sustained results for your clients. I designed this book to not only show you what laser-focused coaching looks, sounds, and feels like, but to show you HOW TO coach for permanent, life-altering change.
When using the Laser-Focused approach, you’ll be able to:
- avoid getting seduced by the story
- ask questions that get right to the heart of the matter
- have the client do all of the summary
- know how to create the shift and what to do afterwards
- recognize the client’s underlying pattern and know how to address it and so much more
The HeART of Laser-Focused Coaching — A revolutionary, unprecedented approach makes coaching easier while also enhancing your ability to help clients create deep and profound change. Transform your coaching into something so powerful and life-changing that your coaching consistently flows and becomes effortless.
Publisher: Thomas Noble Books
Pub Date: 09/2019
Size: 9.02h x 5.98w x 0.62d