The must-have companion for anyone who leads, manages, or supports a team with Go for No
The authors of the best-selling classic, Go for No Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There, have finally created a much needed tool: part workbook, part coaching guide, and part notebook just for team leaders.
If you need to get results through others, this is the ideal companion to the original book and the perfect way to help you implement Go for No with your team.
The large 8.5 x 11 size makes it easy to use and at just under 60 pages light enough to carry with you between home and office or anywhere in between.Using a framework of six performance drivers, this workbook will help you:
- Identify the core Go for No concepts you need to consistently reinforce.
- Understand the four “Selling Styles” and which one is most effective.
- Remove the stigma people have when it comes to being a salesperson.
- Challenge people to get outside their comfort zone in a supportive way.
- Coach Go for No behaviors with powerful coaching questions to ask.
- Commit to the process to ensure Go for No is part of your culture long-term.
This guide is a powerful, no fluff, indispensable tool for being an effective Go for No leader.
Scroll up and grab your copy today
Publisher: Courage Crafters, Inc.
Pub Date: 07/2020
Size: 11.00h x 8.50w x 0.13d