Is it possible for YOU to become an enlightened, awake being? If so, what are the best and easiest ways to get there?
Jonathan Robinson has interviewed over 100 highly awake teachers for his bestselling books and popular podcast. In his encounters with people such as the Dalai Lama, Byron Katie, Deepak Chopra, and the late Mother Teresa and Ram Dass, he shares stories of what he learned, as well as powerful methods that helped him out of his depression and into lasting inner peace.
In this highly entertaining and practical book, you’ll discover:
– How entering into higher states of consciousness is easier than you think (if you know the right technique)
– What it’s like to hang out with enlightened gurus and awake people
– The precise methods that most often lead to awakening
– How to let go of past conditioning that keeps you from inner peace
– How to use relationships, money, and your career to further your spiritual goals
“This book will inspire and support you to take the next step on your journey of enlightenment. It is fun, surprising, informative, and a real page turner.”
-John Gray, author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
Finding inner peace may be a lot easier than you think. By reading this book, you’ll be learning the powerful lessons, dramatic stories, and ingenious methods the author acquired while getting to know over 100 spiritual teachers over his 30 year quest for enlightenment.
Foreword by Dr. Jeffery Martin, author of The Finders
Publisher: Roy Jonathan Robinson
Pub Date: 07/2022
Size: 9.00h x 6.00w x 0.53d