Suguru Puzzle Books
Suguru (Also called “Number Blocks” or “Tectonics” ) is a logic puzzle invented by Naoki Inaba. The puzzle consists of a grid divided into multiple outlined regions.
Each region must be filled with each of the digits from 1 to the number of cells in the region. So, a single-cell block contains the digit 1, a block of two cells contains the digits 1 and 2, and so on.
The aim is to fill the grid so that no same digit is touching, not even diagonally.
This Suguru Puzzle Book is a fun way for teens or adults to sharpen their minds and test their logic. Including 504 Puzzles of varying size and difficulty to keep you entertained for hours.
Nonogram Puzzle Book Features:
- Loads of Puzzles: 504 Puzzles
- Suitable for all Levels: 168 x Easy, 168 x Medium and 168 x Hard Puzzles
- Perfectly Sized – 7″ x 10″
- Solutions Can be Found at the Back of the Book
- Premium Matte Color Cover
Puzzle King Publishing: Puzzle Books for Everyone!
Publisher: Independently Published
Pub Date: 08/2020
Size: 10.00h x 7.00w x 0.23d