“This book is a must-read for everyone who aches to live with meaning.”
– Richard Rohr, OFM, author of The Universal Christ
“The way Kelly unfolds our interior experience is so rich, so insightful, so revealing, it brought a lump to my throat. I found myself saying ‘YES – that’s it ‘”
– From the Foreword by Christopher West, author of Fill These Hearts: God, Sex, and the Universal Longing
Spiritual Wanderlust is a field guide for anyone who’s experienced undefinable longing.
You know-that ache for something authentic and REAL, crackling with life. Perhaps, like many of us, you have spent hours meditating, devouring books, or traveling the world in the hopes of tasting it.
In this book, spiritual coach Kelly Deutsch invites you to venture deeper than you’ve ever gone before. Calling on the wisdom of two mystics, Augustine and John of the Cross, she’ll help you locate the path to the Great Unknown we so desperately desire. With refreshing spark, wit, and vulnerability, she’ll show you:
- Where this longing comes from
- How to hear what it is saying
- Why desire teases us with the already-but-not-yet
- How it opens us up to receive the divine
- What to do with your desires “in the meantime”
Caution: only embark on this journey if you’re prepared for some sore spiritual muscles, amazing vistas, and real interior challenge.
Recommended gear: curiosity, loose limbs, and above all, unquenchable desire.
Publisher: Independently Published
Pub Date: 02/2019
Size: 8.00h x 5.25w x 0.35d