The soothing sound of a wind chime, the calming tones of music during a massage or the exotic vibrations of a singing bowl are all sounds that can have healing properties. Learn more about the power of sound therapy for health, healing, and overall wellness.
Conditions that sound therapy may help with include tinnitus or ringing in the ears, anxious feelings, certain muscle or joint tension, feelings of sadness and much more. This comprehensive guide will give you all kinds of therapies and instrument ideas to use sound therapy for your general health and well being
Here’s a Preview of What This Book Contains…
- Introduction to Sound Healing
- The Basic Concept of Sound Healing Explained
- Understanding the Healing Process Through Sound and Music
- The Five Factors That Determine the Effects of Sound (Must Read!)
- The Best Musical Instruments for Healing Listed & Explained
- How to Center Yourself for Optimal Experience
- And Much, Much More!
This book explains in layman’s terms how sound therapy with singing bowls can influence brain chemistry and have powerful effects on physical and emotional health. It elucidates how the singing bowl’s vibrations can stimulate the relaxation response and bring balance and harmony in body, mind, and spirit. This book does not simply tell you about the bowl. It also serves as an essential guide for beginners who want to start a singing bowl practice. It also gives useful and sensible tips to guide you in your practice.
Publisher: Jackson Denver
Pub Date: 08/2022
Size: 8.00h x 5.00w x 0.41d