Children who begin to read use many different ways to become more fluent. One of the most important methods is learning to read and recognize sight words. These are basic words that are memorized rather than sounded out. Part of the process of learning to read, often starting in kindergarten, focuses on sight words.
This Sight Words Story Book helps the children to master it.
As this book features:
1. 59 sight words
2. Children learn to pronouce it
3. Children read the words in a simple sentence
4. They can color the picture
5. Children sort the particular sight words
6. Children trace and write the sight words
♥ Happy Learning ♥
Publisher: Independently Published
Pub Date: 04/2021
Size: 11.02h x 8.50w x 0.25d