We all make mistakes! We can identify missed opportunities, gaps of knowledge and common sense that, if we had it, would have saved us tons of grief and time.
Clark had the same experience. He learned the hard way. We all know that while “the hard way” is not a bad way to learn life’s lessons it can be extremely frustrating. Since he was 10 years old, Clark learned a lot of answers that we all seek (certainly not all) – and after many hours talking with his niece Katelyn answering her questions and helping her avoid many of life’s pitfalls, Clark realized that it was time to “pay it forward” and maybe keep others from having to learn everything the hard way, like most of us do.
Clark wrote this book for his niece, Katelyn, her friends, and anyone else looking for some of those answers.
With humor, mixed with great advice let Clark be your mentor for all stages of life:
- Dating (You are who you are. They are who they are. Period!)
- Weddings (It’s About the Guests, Stupid)
- Funerals (Be There For Your Friends First!
- Other Annoying Life Events (What to Say and What to Avoid)
- In-Laws (Problems? What Problems?)
- Neighbors (The 30 Year Rule)
- General Relationship Advice (There is Power in Letting Go from Time to Time)
- Money (Ask Questions and Be Humble)
- Career (Never Work Again)
- General Life Advice (Tell your own story. Open your world to others.
As you go through life, remember that you are the only one that controls what you are thinking. Own that and you will own the world.
Publisher: G&D Media
Pub Date: 09/2022
Size: 7.90h x 4.90w x 0.40d