Resistance band exercises are the most effective workouts that elderly persons and beginners can incorporate into their daily weekly program. With this exercise, you will develop strength with a few basic workouts, improving endurance, and significantly help combat persistent aches, fight bone loss, pains, even diseases such as arthritis.
These sets of workouts are the perfect alternatives to weights or even a great complement to a standard weight lifting regimen.
Here is a preview of what you’ll you’re about to learn…
- A comprehensive list & explanation of the benefits you’ll reap from resistance band training
- Exercises with correct technique explained (and diagrams!) For both your upper body, lower body & midsection
- The different types, colors & styles of resistance band explained
- Tips & tricks from yours truly for effective use of your resistance bands
- Moving on – progression for both beginners & advanced users
So many people want to be fitter versions of themselves, but so many of them often feel like it’s way out of their reach. With the steep cost of items like workout machines, handheld weights, or even yoga mats, on top of the variety of equipment, we’re told we’ll need to work all the muscle groups we want, it’s no wonder many fitness dreams fizzle out before they start. Most people don’t have that kind of money or space, and no one wants to be stepping around stationary bikes and weight benches to get to the kitchen table.
Publisher: Jackson Denver
Pub Date: 10/2022
Size: 8.00h x 5.00w x 0.41d