The ideal study guide for success in Basic Math–updated with the latest strategies and hundreds of practice questions
Practice makes perfect–and this study guide gives you all the practice you need to gain mastery in Basic Math. Whether you’re a high school or college student, or a self-studying adult, the hundreds of exercises in Practice Makes Perfect: Basic Math Review and Workbook, Third Edition will help you become comfortable, and ultimately gain confidence with the material.
This updated edition features the latest strategies and lesson instruction in an accessible format, with thorough review followed immediately by a variety of practice questions. Covering all the essential basic math topics, this book will give you everything you need to help with your schoolwork, exams, and everyday life!
- Hundreds of updated practice questions, including the latest question types
- Updated lesson instruction and the latest math strategies
- An easy-to-use format, with concise lessons followed by lots of practice
- Covers all of the most important Basic Math concepts and acts as an introduction to the different branches of math
- Topics include arithmetic, multiplication, division, basic geometry and algebra, negative numbers, square roots, working with fractions, lessons on transformations and an expanded look at fractions and decimals
- An answer key to help check your work
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies
Pub Date: 12/2022