A powerful way to make clothes fit any size and shape
Have you recently noticed that your favorite sweater or dress has started to show some signs of wear and tear, but you are reluctant to just throw it out?
Do you have a particular affinity to certain items of your wardrobe and you’ll do anything to try and fix them or keep them looking sharp?
Are you tired of sewing ill-fitting garments that don’t flatter you or your clients?
Would you like to finally get to the bottom of why what you sew never seems to fit?
Or are you just tired of spending more and more dollars on new clothes, and instead you want to make sure you get full value of your money from your purchases?
This book will help solve all of these problems and more
Note: This book has two parts
Part 1: Pattern Fitting and Alteration for Beginners: Fit and Alter Your Favorite Garments With Confidence
Part 2: Intermediate Guide to Pattern Fitting and Alteration: 7 Projects and Little-Known Tricks to Fit and Design Garments
I will offer you a range of different information regarding the different tools, equipment, and accessories you can use, choosing the right patterns for you, how to pattern fit, and so much more.
Inside this book you’ll discover:
- How simple techniques and accessories you may have never even considered can make excellent pattern fitting amends to your clothes
- Different ways to pattern fit, depending on what garments you are using and what style you are trying to achieve
- A range of different projects for you to sink your teeth into. Some of them will surprise you
- Distinct sewing patterns, diverse methods of pattern-making, and different alteration techniques.
- Little-known tricks for altering garments including examples so that you can immediately apply these skills to your next project.
- The tools you need to create accurate patterns and alterations. Also discover awesome accessories to boost the appearance of your designs and wow yourself and your clients.
And those are just some of the great topics covered in this book
No longer will boring clothes have to be discarded.
Now, you can turn garments into designer-level pieces that everyone will adore.
Just imagine taking two different-colored T-shirts and sewing them together to produce something new
Exciting, isn’t it?
Every day you delay is another day you miss out making the best of your exisiting clothes and saving money on buying factory made clothes that don’t excite you.
Take action now by scrolling up and adding this book to your cart
Publisher: Craftmills Publishing LLC
Pub Date: 12/2020
Size: 9.00h x 6.00w x 0.40d