Are you a lover of creativity and innovations? Do you or your kids have a thing for handcrafts? Are you looking for a comprehensive guide to making origami crafts? If so, then read on…
This book, Origami Book for Beginners, is a treasure you shouldn’t let slip you by. Creativity is one of the very tough things to build in life. Anyone could learn languages, technical handcrafts, and digital skills if they put their mind to it, but becoming a master at any of these things requires a high level of creativity. Even being the master in your field and place of assignment involves a level of creativity. Now, you will be wondering how you can build your creativity.
Origami is one definite way to build creativity. The craft involves hands-on activities that improve your mental comprehension, assertion, and logical abilities.
It is more than paper folding, as many presume. Origami is paper magic or transformational craft. It involves the practice of art using paper. With just your hands and some pieces of paper, you can make magical crafts.
This is one cheap and simple craft that you can also earn good money from if you are devoted to learning and dedicated to practice.
This book isn’t for only professionals who want to improve their skills and hone their creativity. It is also for those who wish to learn geometry and build their calculative abilities. If you know anyone struggling with mathematics, geometry, or science-related subjects, you should introduce this book to them.
Origami has so many benefits than your fingers can number, which I cover in detail in this book. But that’s not all, within the pages of this book, you will;
- Be more acquainted with what origami entails and its historical timelines.
- Get to know how origami is applied to several areas of discipline.
- Be familiar with the terms associated and used in origami art.
- Be exposed to the tips and techniques used in origami art that will set you on your way to becoming an expert origamist.
- Be enlightened on the tools and materials needed to get you started in origami.
- Educated on the basic folds used in origami, and the common origami bases used in paper folding.
- Get started with making beautiful origami crafts with the aid of the 25 origami project ideas discussed in this book with step-by-step instructions and graphical illustrations to guide you along the process.
…And a whole lot more
What more are you waiting for?
Hone your creative abilities, and build your paper folding skills with this beginner’s guide to origami.
To begin your journey to making paper folding crafts, simply grab a copy of this book RIGHT NOW.
Publisher: C.U Publishing LLC
Pub Date: 02/2021
Size: 9.00h x 6.00w x 0.44d