Numbrix is a logic puzzle with simple rules and challenging solutions. It is played on a rectangular grid of squares. Some of the cells have numbers in them.
The rules of Numbrix are simple: fill in the missing numbers, in sequential order, going horizontally and vertically only. Diagonal paths are not allowed.
This Logic Puzzles book is packed with the following features:
– 500 Numbrix (10×10) Puzzles from Easy to Hard.
– Answers to every puzzle are provided.
– Each puzzle is guaranteed to have only one solution.
- Includes free bonus puzzles you can download book (Tons of Sudoku Puzzles for Adults & Seniors)
- Includes free bonus puzzles you can download book (Word Search With Hidden Message: 102 Puzzles for Adults and Seniors)
Publisher: Independently Published
Pub Date: 10/2019
Size: 11.02h x 8.50w x 0.28d