Challenge your brain and have a fun time with the challenging Nonogram puzzles.This Book has 101 Nonogram Puzzles in multiple levels of complexity mostly Medium and Hard levels (see the pictures on the cover and the back of the book).
Clues for the puzzle shapes are given in a separate sheet. Plus, the answers to all the puzzles are included at the end of the book. What are the basics of Nonogram Puzzles and how to solve them?
- Nonogram Puzzles are also known as Hanjie, Paint by Numbers, Pic-a-Pix, and many other names…
- It is a visual logic grid puzzle that starts with an empty grid and numbers on rows and columns.
- The numbers represent the shaded small squares or tiles in a given direction consecutively.
- If there is a set of numbers, e.g. 1 2 5 then that means there are 3 sets of shaded tiles; the first set has one shaded tile, the second has two shaded tiles and the third set has 5 shaded tiles. And there MUST be at least one empty tile between the sets.
- More instructions inside the book.
- Size: 8 x 11.5 inch (large size) with softcover and paperback binding.
- Pages: 134 pages with 101 different puzzles (one per page) and the solutions of all the puzzles at the end.
Scientific research has shown that solving logic puzzles keeps your mind younger and your memory sharper.it’s a unique gift for anyone who is in love with Nonogram puzzles and Art logic games. Stretch your brain with this unique selection of challenging, fun Art logic puzzles and games. Scroll up and order your copy.
Publisher: Independently Published
Pub Date: 06/2020
Size: 11.02h x 8.50w x 0.29d