Toxic relationships are hard to spot and even harder to break away from. Discover how you can do both, and break the cycle of abuse for good.
It is thought that between 1% and 6% of adults may suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), but the reality is that many more people than this are affected by the behaviors associated with narcissism.
Children, parents, colleagues, friends — anyone who has a relationship with someone with NPD — lives with the ramifications of their behavior, often for a lifetime. And unless those issues are addressed, there’s a very real risk of carrying harmful behaviors forward into future relationships.
Whether someone has a clear diagnosis of NPD or simply displays some of the qualities of a narcissist, their behavior can be manipulative, dangerous, destructive, and often, if it’s left unchecked, it only gets worse.
When you’ve lived with a narcissist for years, whether that’s a parent, a child, or a sibling, it can be hard to spot the red flags that are telling you there’s something wrong — and even harder to know what to do about it.
But there’s an easy solution: it’s simply a case of understanding narcissistic behavior and how to deal with it — and when you do, you’ll have all the skills you need to break the cycle of familial narcissism and begin your journey of healing.
In Narcissistic Mothers & Abuse Recovery, you’ll learn everything you need to know to begin to heal from narcissistic abuse. You’ll discover:
- How to spot the red flags of narcissistic behavior in a range of familial relationships — from siblings to parents to grandparents (and how they relate)
- All the latest information and psychoanalytic thinking from leading sources
- A clear path through the medical jargon so you understand exactly what you’re dealing with
- The 3 types of narcissism — and how to identify them for greater understanding
- The variations, symptoms, and behaviors you don’t want to be blind to
- How to prepare for the one thing you don’t want to do just in case it’s necessary (and how you’ll know when it is)
- First-hand experiences and anecdotes to shine a light on your own experiences
- High profile celebrity cases you can learn from
- Key strategies for dealing with a narcissist (and why you need them)
- Related abuses and mental health disorders (learn the personality disorder ‘clusters’ and how NPD can overlap)
- The 4 essential stages of healing from abuse — know what to expect and when
- Your therapy options, demystified
- A comprehensive list of resources and helplines (including top mental health apps)
And much more.
Whether you suspect that narcissism is the root of the problems in your family, or you’re actively breaking free from a cycle of narcissistic abuse, the key to breaking the cycle and beginning to heal is understanding everything you can about narcissistic behaviors and tactics.
Sometimes, the sad truth is that walking away is your only option — but other times, it is possible to break the cycle. The only way to be sure of the best strategy for you is to learn everything you can and take your healing journey into your own hands.
If you’re ready to break the cycle and emerge from your abuse stronger and more empowered, then scroll up and click “Add to Cart” right now.
Publisher: Sam Gavin
Pub Date: 04/2021
Size: 8.00h x 5.00w x 0.63d