KNOW YOUR RIFLE!
This essential book is perfect for someone who has always wanted to own a Mosin-Nagan, or, for that matter, a shooter who already does.
Copiously illustrated, its words and pictures tell the lineage of this great infantryman’s rifle.
- Learn the history that brought Imperial Russian’s Czar Nicholas II to understand his army needed a new infantry rifle.
- Learn details of its design and the designer’s petty squabbles.
- Learn the differences between the numerous variants.
- Learn how to read a Soviet bloc military spam can to find out what’s inside
- Learn how U.S. troops carried the U.S. Rifle, 7.62 mm Model of 1916 in battle against the Bolsheviks.
- Find out how building this rifle/carbine nearly bankrupt the Remington Arms company.
If you own a Mosin-Nagant or are interested in what makes it tick, this essential guide will suit you well. Its words and pictures guide the reader through every procedure required to properly disassemble and then reassemble the weapons. Photographs and illustrations support the detailed textual information.
This great book on Mosin-Nagants boasts a wealth of knowledge. Printed in large format (8.5 X 11) for better image clarity, it is a must-have for military firearms collection.
Publisher: Middle Coast Publishing
Pub Date: 01/2022
Size: 11.00h x 8.50w x 0.21d