“50 simple, powerful ways to improve your relationships at home and at work” (Lori Gottlieb, author of Maybe You Should Talk To Someone), based on the latest findings in neuroscience, mindfulness, and positive psychology–by the New York Times bestselling author of Neurodharma and Resilient
Relationships are usually the most important part of a person’s life. But they’re often stressful and frustrating, or simply awkward, distant, and lonely. We feel the weight of things unsaid, needs unmet, conflicts unresolved. It’s easy to feel stuck.
– How to communicate effectively in all kinds of settings
– How to stay centered so that conflict doesn’t rattle you so deeply
– How to see the good in others (even when they make it difficult)
– How to set and maintain healthy boundaries or resize relationships as needed
– How to express your needs so that they are more likely to be fulfilled With these fifty simple yet powerful practices, you can handle conflicts, repair misunderstandings, get treated better, deepen a romantic partnership, be at peace with others, and give the love that you have in your heart. Making Great Relationships will teach you how to relate better than ever with all the people in your life.
Pub Date: 01/2023