Looking for ways to deepen your connection? Discover the power to transform your relationship on your own.
“We all want love but that does not mean we all know how to build it. This wise book shows you how.”
Steven C. Hayes, Ph.D., Originator of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
With over 30 years of counseling experience, Certified Gottman Therapist Laura Silverstein has helped stressed-out individuals and couples overcome countless frustrations. And now she’s here to take you behind the scenes of a couples therapy office, share her expertise, and help you show up as the best version of yourself whether you’ve just started dating, an engaged couple, or have been together for decades.
Love Is an Action Verb: Stop wasting time, and delight in your relationship is a funny, thought-provoking, surprising new book that helps you take a deeper dive with your best friend. You’ll learn impeccably researched, step-by-step approaches to manage conflict quicker and leave more room for fun and intimacy. And by following Laura’s practical guidance, you and your partner will soon be feeling more connected.
In Love Is an Action Verb, you’ll discover:
- Carson and Jamie, a fictional couple who join you on your journey through the book
- How to deal with difficult conversations, so you feel understood
- Ways to save money on pricey counseling by tapping into the power of self-reflection
- Gender-neutral examples to bring real-world problems to life with practical solutions
- Exercises, printable worksheets and workbooks based on empirical research, and much, much more!
Love Is an Action Verb is your handbook for romance; profoundly personal yet universally applicable. If you like well-researched information and relatable, humorous writing, then you’ll enjoy Laura Silverstein’s supportive book.
Buy Love Is an Action Verb to live your best relationship today!
Publisher: Rolling River Press
Pub Date: 01/2022
Size: 8.50h x 5.50w x 0.45d