Do you want to start your first company but don’t know where to start? Do you know the main benefits of an LLC but would you like to learn more about it? Are you ready with your business plan and can’t wait to start your first company? I understand very well how you feel, but wait, what you have to do now is choose the proper business structure. Only one business structure allows you to launch a company with a low budget and little paperwork, the Limited Liability Company (LLC).
Here are just some of the topics that are discussed within this book:
- An introduction to what LLC actually means
- The advantages and disadvantages associated with LLC
- Easy steps towards starting your own LLC and LLC state specific guidelines to follow
- The accounting and taxes involved in this industry
- Reviewing whether LLC is right for you
- And so much more!
This book was not written to replace the need for a CPA. When you finish this book, you should have a basic understanding of the structure and processes involved with forming an limited liability company and what steps you should take next.
Publisher: Jennifer Windy
Pub Date: 07/2022
Size: 8.00h x 5.00w x 0.41d