If you wish to discover a stunning sense of happiness and well-being, then hygge is just the philosophy for you…
Cravings for comfort, for coziness, for contentment: everyone experiences the desire for a happier, less stressful, and more serene life.
Hygge, the Danish-born philosophy, is one proven way to achieve such a life. From the Old Norse for “well-being,” hygge embodies a philosophy that is as much a mindset as it is a way of life.
Specific activities are designed to encourage you to cultivate togetherness and joy at the smallest and simplest things in everyday life.
This book provides an in-depth explanation of the hygge lifestyle, as well as numerous bits of practical advice on how to practice hygge every day.
As you read this book, you will find the following, and much, much more
- A thorough grounding in the Danish art of hygge, the lifestyle equivalent of embracing a hug from the inside out
- The eight ways to incorporate practical aspects of hygge into every part of your daily life, from hearth and home to food and crafts
- The four things you should know about nurturing happy and serene relationships with children, parents, partners, and friends
- Why living your life in a constant rush and stress – even if it feels materially lucrative – is not the path to ultimate happiness. Instead, engage with the simple things in life with gratitude and pleasure.
- How to achieve household harmony without sacrificing friends and self-care
- How to foster a sense of cozy happiness throughout the year, with simple ideas for each season and holiday
- How to do all the above, surrounded by family and friends – the hallmark of a happy life
- Learning to embrace the homemade and the found, creating thoughtful gifts and meaningful interactions in every aspect of your life
- How to do all the above in frugal, environmentally responsible – and undeniably entertaining – ways
- The fundamental understanding of where true happiness comes from and how you can embark on your journey to joy today
- And much, much more
Take a second to imagine how you’ll feel once you start practicing hygge, and how your family and friends will react when they start to experience the joys of a peaceful, cozy, happy life. Even if you feel that your life is too busy to slow down and enjoy all the benefits of hygge, you can certainly achieve a state of hyggelige with a little assistance from the tips and techniques offered throughout this book.
Beginning to practice hygge in your life simply requires a desire to create an atmosphere conducive to comfort and calm, a focus on togetherness and family rather than work and status, and a belief that material wealth and consumer products do not equal happiness. Rather, it is an intrinsic feeling that comes from leading a comforting life of self-care and well-being. Success, following hygge, is not defined via one material thing. Rather, success is about work-life balance, creativity, and productivity in your life, comfort, and happiness in your home.
If you truly wish to unlock the secrets of serenity and happiness, then scroll up and click “add to cart.”
Publisher: Ationa Publications
Pub Date: 02/2020
Size: 9.02h x 5.98w x 0.31d