Hooked on Phonics(R) Learn to Read Levels 7&8 Complete includes both 2nd Grade levels in the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.– Level 1: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
– Level 2: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
– Level 3: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
– Level 4: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
– Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
– Level 6: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
– Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
– Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade) All 8 levels are available in the Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Kit Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Levels 7&8 Complete covers:
– First Grade Review
– Long Vowel Sounds with “e”
– Vowel Teams Like “ee,” “oa,” “ai,” “oy,” “au,” and “oi”
– “r”-controlled Words
– “y” at the End of a Word
– Diphthongs and Complex Consonant Blends Like “igh” and “spl”
– “wr-” and “kn-“
– Soft “c” and “g”
– Two-Syllable Words
– 36 New Sight Words This set includes:
– 6 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
– Kate and the Talent Show
– My Giant Bunny
– How Do We Get There from Here?
– This Book is Broken
– The Puppy Look
– Shoes in the Night
– 2 Bonus Books by the award-winning children’s book authors Michelle Knudsen and Carolyn Crimi
– Smart Shark by Michelle Knudsen
– The Swish-Smacker Dirt Hacker by Carolyn Crimi
– 2 Workbooks that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
– 2 DVDs filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
– 2 Sets of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
– Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com) Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics(R) Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
– Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the videos and reading the workbook.
– Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
– Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
– Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress
Publisher: Hooked on Phonics
Pub Date: 02/2017
Size: 11.60h x 8.80w x 2.40d