Hooked on Phonics(R) Learn to Read Level 8 is the final level in the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
– Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
– Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
– Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
– Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
– Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
– Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
– Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
– Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
– Level 7 Review
– Vowel Teams Like “oy,” “au,” and “oi”
– Diphthongs and Complex Consonant Blends Like “igh” and “spl”
– “wr-” and “kn-“
– Soft “c” and “g”
– Two-Syllable Words
– 18 New Sight Words This set includes:
– 3 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
– This Book is Broken
– The Puppy Look
– Shoes in the Night
– 1 Bonus Book, The Swish-Smacker Dirt Hacker, by the award-winning children’s book author Carolyn Crimi
– 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
– 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
– 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
– Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com) Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics(R) Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
– Learn Your child learns to read new words by watching the videos and reading the workbook.
– Practice Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
– Read Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
– Celebrate Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress
Publisher: Hooked on Phonics
Pub Date: 02/2017
Size: 11.50h x 8.80w x 1.10d