Hooked on Phonics(R) Learn to Read Level 6 is the second 1st Grade level in the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
– Level 1: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
– Level 2: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
– Level 3: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
– Level 4: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
– Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
– Level 6: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
– Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
– Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
– Level 5 Review
– Ending Consonant Blends Like “-ch,” “-th,” and “-es”
– Suffixes “-ing,” “-er,” “-ly,” and “-ed”
– Two-Syllable Words
– 18 New Sight Words This set includes:
– 3 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
– Chick-Chick the Ping-Pong Champ
– Over My Head
– The Case of the Missing Sandwich
– 1 Bonus Book, The Little Ghost, by the award-winning children’s book author Robert San Souci
– 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
– 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
– 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
– Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com) Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics(R) Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
– Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the videos and reading the workbook.
– Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
– Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
– Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress
Publisher: Hooked on Phonics
Pub Date: 02/2017
Size: 11.50h x 8.80w x 1.10d