He was your love. She was your partner. Now your heart is broken.
What do you do with all the pain, confusion, and anger? What will life be like? Who are you now?
Your heart needs answers. Heartbroken can help.
Bestselling author, speaker, and grief specialist Gary Roe is a well-respected and sought after voice in grief recovery who has been bringing hope and healing to grieving hearts for more than three decades. Gary has walked with hundreds of widows and widowers through this painful valley. From their stories he has composed this warm, practical work that will touch your heart and comfort your soul.
In this deeply personal, easy-to-read book, you will discover how to:
- Manage the up-and-down, roller-coaster emotions of grief (sadness, shock, anger, anxiety, fear, guilt, frustration, depression, etc.).
- Deal with feeling misunderstood, judged, and even rejected by those around you.
- Navigate all the relationship shifts and upheavals that occur with a close loss (relatives, friends, coworkers, neighbors, other widowed spouses).
- Find the support you need to grieve in healthy ways, heal, and grow.
- Live with purpose and meaning, even while hurting.
- Face the future with hope.
As you read, you will discover three key truths:
- You’re far from alone, though you might often feel lonely.
- You’re not crazy, but you are in a crazy situation compared to your old life.
- You will make it through this, even though you might wonder how.
The loss of a husband or wife is traumatic. You will never be the same, but you can heal and grow. Let Heartbroken join you on your grief journey. You’ll be glad you did.
Heartbroken is a USA Best Book Awards Finalist and a National Indie Excellence Book Awards Finalist.
Publisher: Gary Roe
Pub Date: 08/2021
Size: 10.00h x 7.00w x 0.55d