Inside the pages of this book, you’ll experience the inspirational true story of Hall-of-Famer basketball player Walter Jordan. Enjoy the fast-paced journey from the inner-city where Walter was raised to his days as a champion high school basketball player, NCAA all-star at Purdue University, and then for the NBA’s Cleveland Cavaliers.
Walter’s story doesn’t end there! Despite his many highs and lows, he maintained a positive servant attitude toward everybody he met. His resilient and consistent manner makes him one of the most approachable persons you’ll ever meet.
In this book, Walter documents his amazing humbling experiences, faith, his family, his strength, courage, and determination. As a servant and overcomer, he pours his heart out in hopes of inspiring others. His PASSION and COMPASSION enable him to see the unseen and hear the unheard! You’ll discover:
- See potential and the best in other people.
- Make yourself approachable and accessible to those in need.
- Find perseverance within yourself.
- Stay motivated and full of faith.
- Know who God says you are.
- Lean not to your own understanding.
Publisher: Freiling Publishing
Pub Date: 06/2021
Size: 8.50h x 5.50w x 0.37d