Another fun day of play turns to quiet goodnights at the royal castle in this sweet and calming bedtime book for babies and toddler that is sure to ease them into a gentle sleep.
Follow along in this bedtime book perfect for princess-loving kids as you say “night night” to everything from the throne and crown, to a horse-drawn carriage and castle. Can your royalty enthusiast spot each item as you go? Filled with soothing rhymes and relaxing illustrations, this bedtime book is perfect for:
- Disney princess fans and any little reader looking for and enchanted tale
- Babies and toddlers 1-3 who love fancy royalty!
- Repeat goodnight read-alouds and introduction to bedtime routines
- Fans of Goodnight Moon and Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site
Goodnight necklace. Goodnight crown.
Goodnight slippers. Goodnight gown.
Goodnight throne, and goodnight dress.
Time for bed…
What parents and grandparents are saying:
- My little girls ages 1, 2, and 4 love this story! The illustrations are phenomenal, and I greatly enjoy them too!
- My 2-year-old’s favorite bedtime story
- Girls will love it a lot because of the photos and the colors. I really recommend!
- My 3-year-old daughter loves this book!
Pub Date: 03/2015
Size: 10.10h x 9.10w x 0.30d