Celebrate the special bond between mother and baby with this beautifully illustrated keepsake book. A thankful prayer to God for sending her baby is emotionally touching. Written by a grateful mother herself, Deb Adamson captures moments of the heart like finding out you’re expecting, watching your baby sleeping, and hearing their first sweet laugh — lyrically written in rhyming verse. A wonderful gift for a new mother, Mother’s Day, or a gift to your expecting daughter to share in the miracle of motherhood.
Check out the wide variety of other children’s board books from Cottage Door Press!
- Beautifully captures the unconditional love shared between a mother and her new baby.
- Sweet and playful illustrations along with rhyming text make for an engaging, entertaining, and inspirational read for your babies and toddlers.
- Sturdy large board pages are suitable for even the littlest babies and toddlers. Easy for little ones to follow along as they share the story together.
- Touches on themes of empathy, bonding, encouragement, and unconditional love.
- Perfect gift for newborns, new parents, birthdays, Mother’s Day, Baptisms, baby showers, Christmas, first libraries, and more!
Publisher: Cottage Door Press
Pub Date: 12/2022
Format: Board Book
Size: 8.00h x 8.00w x 0.75d