Go Fishing with Michigan’s Famous Identification Guide!
Fishing is a perfect outdoors activity for all ages and skill levels, and the Great Lake State is an angler’s paradise. Reel in fish, and make identifying your catches a snap. Now in its second edition, the Fish of Michigan Field Guide by Dave Bosanko features detailed information about 79 species of Michigan fish. When you’re not sure what you caught, grab the handy guide and narrow your choices by family. Then identify your prize with the intricately detailed fish illustrations. Further verify the type of fish using the “Similar Species” comparisons.
- Detailed information about 79 species
- Professional-quality illustrations–perfect for fish identification
- Fascinating facts on spawning behavior, feeding habits, and more
- Fishing tips and inside information for easily locating fishing hotspots
- Bonus resources such as state fishing records and answers to frequently asked questions
This new edition includes updated information about everything from range to state records, as well as the inclusion of six new species. A new section on fishing tips offers pointers to help you catch more fish, and more information on invasive species can help prevent their spread. The Fish of Michigan Field Guide is essential for every tackle box, beach bag, RV, and cabin. Plus, its convenient size makes it perfect for the dock or boat.
Publisher: Adventure Publications
Pub Date: 06/2021
Size: 6.30h x 4.60w x 0.40d