Fermentation at Home Made Easy Reap all the Health Benefits of Fermented Food and Beverages
Fermentation has been used for thousands of years as a mean of preserving food longer. But fermentation is much more than food preservation Fermentation facilitates the breakdown of food making it easier for our digestive system to absorb the nutrients. There are many advantages of including fermented foods and drinks in our diet. These include: increasing the good bacteria into your digestive track, aiding digestion, alleviate several ailments and more.
Fermenting food at home is easy. All you need is a good recipe to follow and some time to let the flavor develop. Plus, fermenting food at home requires little equipment and is budget-friendly.
Inside this book, learn:
- How fermentation works and why ferment at home
- The health benefits of fermented foods and beverages
- The key elements for a successful fermentation
- Lots of fermented food and drink classic and new recipes:
- Fermentation vegetable recipes
- Fermented fruit recipes like the Peach Chutney
- Fermented dairy recipes like buttermilk or Chili and Olive Labneh
- Non-alcoholic and alcoholic fermented beverages recipes like the Easy Root Beer, Ginger Ale, and Kombucha tea.
- Fermented bean recipes like the Fermented Pinto Beans
- Sourdough recipes like the Sourdough Bread and the Sourdough Pancakes
- Fermented protein recipes like The Fermented Pork Sausages and the Fermented Sardines or the Fermented Eggs
- Fermented vinegar recipes like the Apple Cider Vinegar
Scroll back up and grab your copy today
Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
Pub Date: 02/2017
Size: 9.02h x 5.98w x 0.18d