We’ve all been there before, staring at a computer screen with no idea what to do – don’t worry Exploring Microsoft Publisher is here to help. Written by best-selling technology author, lecturer, and computer trainer Kevin Wilson, Exploring Microsoft Publisher is packed with easy-to-follow instructions, photos, illustrations, helpful tips and video demos.
Updated for 2022, this guide will show you how to:
- Start Publisher and find your way around the ribbon menu
- Layout and design your page
- Use page parts, text boxes, borders, and accents
- Use pre-designed templates, and build your own
- Format text: bold, italic, underlined, strike, and super/subscript
- Learn about typography
- Align, highlight, and change text color
- Cut, copy, paste and using the clipboard
- Use headers, footers, and page masters
- Use design and layout guides
- Insert SmartArt WordArt, and clipart
- Add charts, tables, equations, and special characters
- Add photos, crop, wrap text and use effects
- Convert your publications to other formats
- Print your publications
- Check spelling and grammar
You’ll want to keep this edition handy as you make your way around Microsoft Publisher. Have Fun!
We want to create the best possible resource to help you, so if we’ve missed anything out then please get in touch using firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. Thanks.
Publisher: Elluminet Press
Pub Date: 06/2022
Size: 10.00h x 7.00w x 0.42d