‘How come my boss acts like that?”
‘Why did I do that?’
If you’ve ever wondered why you sometimes act against your best interests or why some people can be so perplexing, the Enneagrams can help. Are you a Helper, a Perfectionist, or one of seven other interconnected personality types?
Some people use Enneagram knowledge to improve their business or personal interactions, and others use it to aid spiritual development. This helpful explanation of the Enneagrams can help you discover your skills, strengths, and weaknesses so that you can focus your improvement efforts precisely.
- Explains this personality theory
- This model of the human psyche devotes a chapter to each of the nine personality types.
- It includes a free online Enneagram test link and a test description.
- Provides a summary of the types and subtypes
- Describes how the Enneagram differs from the Myers-Briggs test.
And Much More!…
While Enneagram may appear to be a strange word (“Ennea comes from the Greek word for nine”), the concept is simple, so don’t be concerned that you need a degree in psychology to understand it.
Purchase the book today to begin learning about personality types right away!
Publisher: Kyla Wilkinson
Pub Date: 12/2022
Size: 9.00h x 6.00w x 0.22d