Get the knowledge and skills you need to solve pre-calculus problems with confidence!
The quickest route to learning a subject is through a solid grounding in the basics. Rather than endless drills, this accessible guide presents an original, step-by-step approach to help you develop a better understanding of pre-calculus topics. You’ll find important concepts linked together by clear explanations, invaluable exercises, and helpful worked-out problems. Once you’ve mastered the topics in this book, you will find yourself well-equipped to begin your calculus studies.
This book features:
– A new Trigonometry chapter that will round out your pre-calculus studies
– Clear explanations that break down concepts into easy-to-understand steps
– Stay-in-step pop-ups offering helpful advice and cautions against common errors
– Step-it-up skill-building exercises linking practice to the core steps already presented
– Worked-out solutions to all exercises that reinforce understanding of concepts
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Pub Date: 12/2018
Size: 9.00h x 7.30w x 1.00d