Are you letting fear have all the fun?
If fear is stopping you from having (or doing) what you want most–quitting your job, starting a business, taking an epic trip, writing a book, applying for a scholarship, or even trying a new workout class-it’s time to go for it.
Monique Malcolm–founder of Take Tiny Actions and mentor to hundreds of women using tiny actions to propel them toward their goals and live bigger, bolder lives–will help you summon the courage.
You’ll learn how to identify and work through those fears (no matter how big or small), so you can go after your wildest, most audacious dreams-or tiniest, most secret desires.
Don’t Let Fear Have All The Fun will show you:
– Why being fearless isn’t the goal
– How to build courage in small doses
– What failure really means (and why it’s probably not what you think)
– Exactly how to build a support system filled with people thrilled to cheer you on
– How to stop letting fear have all the fun!
You don’t have to be fearless to go after what you want. You don’t need more money or clout to make big moves in your life. You just need to learn how to quiet the booming voices (aka Chorus of Fear) and take the next small step.
Publisher: Get It Done Productions
Pub Date: 01/2023
Size: 8.50h x 5.50w x 0.41d