If you’re looking for a way to become an expert of the Cricut Community, and impress your friends with the works you can make from scratch, then keep reading.
2 Books in 1
Book 1: Cricut for Beginners
A step-by-step guide that will help you to understand all the secrets of the cricut machine and will guide you towards a total mastery of all the tools that you will need for the realization of the most complex projects
This book offers a beginner’s guide on how to get started using a Cricut machine, and how to get the most out of your Cricut machine experience.
- How to set up your cricut machine
- Best Materials That Can Be Worked on Using a Cricut Machine
- Tips and tricks on how to get started
- Simple Operations that you can do on the Cricut Cutter machine
- Complex Operations that you can do on the Cricut Cutter machine
- Maintenance of the Cricut Machine
- How to use Design Space
- Cricut Project Ideas to Try
- …and much more
For many, Cricut machines can be daunting to work with, but here’s the thing: it can help you put images on practically anything – if you’re someone who likes to make cool pieces, this is the item for you.
Book 2: Cricut Design Space
You might be a crafter who sells finished products or maybe you own a small specialty shop and you’re thinking of offering Cricut classes to your customers. You’ll find what you need in this book without flipping through dozens of pages on the internet to find the information you’re looking for.
We’ll introduce you to the machine basics and walk you through such topics as cheat sheets, canvas over view, and Cricut vocabulary.
Next, you’ll be shown how to design a project from start to finish and you’ll learn how to use the Cricut editing tools
We’ll teach you
- All about images and how to browse for cartridges.
- How to purchase images and upload them.
- How to work with uploaded photos and edit images.
- Advanced tips and tricks such as working with text, creating subtle shadow effects.
- Working with multiple lines of text
- Adding color to an uploaded image, and how to make multiple layer vinyl.
- How to use the Contour Feature
- Tips for using images from and Art Program
If you make a mistake, the editing feature is user-friendly and will provide you with all the tools needed to make your project a success.
Cricut is a great machine for making all types of items on wood, leather, canvas, and fabric.
You’ll never run out of ideas with the cartridge library at your fingertips.
Whether your projects are for decorating your home, outside use, or clothing and canvas bags, you’ll find everything you need to create it right here in this book.
What are you waiting for?
BUY THIS BOOK NOW
Publisher: Independently Published
Pub Date: 11/2019
Size: 9.02h x 5.98w x 0.44d