Are you tired of being held back by the negative voice inside your head?
Tired of being a worrywart? A negative Nancy? A complaining Cathy? We’ve all been there–well, most of us at least. Some people seem to just be naturally positive and optimistic. Everything works out for them, and everywhere they go, they’re constantly followed by sunshine and rainbows and cupcakes with sprinkles. Screw them, right? No, you can become them. Minus the muttering mantras under your breath and flowers in your hair.
If you’re like most people, you’re probably constantly harassed by a negative voice in your head, always telling you that you’re not good enough, fast enough, smart enough, skinny enough, anything enough, and that your life will never be better than it is right now. You’re constantly worried that the sky is falling. You’re so stressed out that you can’t seem to get anything done. Or maybe you’re held back by fear, and can’t seem to get your life together. Or maybe you’re lucky enough to have a cocktail of all four–negativity, worry, stress, and fear–ruining your life by keeping you stuck in rut and holding you back from being your best self.
It’s not your fault. We’re literally wired for negativity. But you can change it.
In this book, you will find:
- Why you’re biologically wired to mentally screw yourself over and what you can do about it
- The most important thing you need to eliminate from your life to be more positive
- The weird relaxation technique that may make you catch the side eye from onlookers, but will decrease stress and distract you from the chaos inside your head
- The lie you’re telling yourself daily that’s not getting you any closer to not being a total stressball
- The quick one-minute method you can do anytime, anywhere to ease your stress and get you out of your head
- What you can do every night in bed to eliminate worry (no, not that)
- The one tool you can get for $1 that you can use every day and take with you everywhere to ease your worry, stress, and anxiety
- What babies can teach us about managing stress
- Three things you need to do every day to become a more positive person
This is not your grandmother’s self-help book. Unless you have one badass grandmother.
If you’re tired of the same hippie mumbo jumbo advice from the same dry, boring self-help books, and you don’t want to have to completely turn your life upside down in order to…well, turn your life upside down, then this book is for you. It’s full of simple, easy to use tips that can be easily integrated into your everyday life. You can transform your life without ending up being one of those people you always side eye–well, except for that one weird trick I mentioned above.
And instead of making you feel like you’re in an intervention led by some geriatric tightwad with a clipboard and a pencil behind his ear, this sometimes blunt, sarcastic, in-your-face book proves that self-help can be fun and entertaining.
Stop letting your finances, relationships, career, and life suffer because of your constant cycles of worry, fear, and negativity.
Scroll up and click “buy now” to get this book
Publisher: Funny Positive Thinking Self Help Motivation
Pub Date: 07/2019
Size: 7.99h x 5.00w x 0.37d