Beautiful hand-drawn illustrations with messages of tolerance and togetherness to help educate and inspire children.
Community educator Kadeesha Bryant has created a unique coloring book that mixes creative fun with powerful messages of hope and understanding. Every page contains hand-drawn illustrations to color as well words of wisdom on overcoming prejudice and bridging divides in our society. Examples include:
- The only thing that should be separated by color is laundry
- Hate causes a lot of problems – but hasn’t solved one
- Strong people stand up for themselves. Stronger people stand up for others
- Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are
- There is one race that matters most. The human race
- People of quality do not fear equality
This anti racist book for kids is designed to help instill hope and humanity through our children. Makes a perfect gift for kids of all ages and parents who want to see a just and tolerant society.
Publisher: Devela Publishing
Pub Date: 06/2020
Size: 11.00h x 8.50w x 0.13d